- Here is a look at what is happening worldwide with the electric drive and related topics.
- Mitsubishi iMiEV Spins Its Wheels In Vancouver. Vancouver, Canada and BC Hydro added three new Mitsubishi i-MiEV, according to EVWorld.
- Tesla Motors IPO. It had to happen. Tesla Motors is eying an IPO and heralds the maturity of a new industry, the electric vehicle, EV. According to Reuters and RedHerring, the EV company is planning to go public and file its S-1 form for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Southern California Edison Helps EV And PHEV Driver Garages. Southern California Edison, SCE says it will send technicians to install proper upgrades to a house’s circuitry to handle the loads of charging a vehicle, according to AutoNews.
- Chrysler Stealthy EV Works. If Chrysler disbanded the ENVI team, according to recent reports, some are slotted for EV programs again and EVs are now part of the company’s mainstream development chain, not a “skunk works” type any more, via TriplePundit.
- Toyota Slowly Thinks Its PHEV Prius Through. Toyota has been slow to “develop” its Prius plug-in hybrid, PHEV. According to AutoBlogGreen, it finally in the stage of figuring out which fleets will lease its long awaited 200 PHEVs.
That’s it for now, stay tuned for more.