- Tesla Model S, Big Batteries! A number has been mentioned for the ultimate version of the Model S and its 300 miles, 85 to 95 kw/h, according to J.B Straubel, Tesla Motor’s Chief Technical Engineer, via the NYTimes.
- Electric DeLorean? The electric DeLorean is catching more and more energy according to this Bloomberg article. At least one person has converted his to an all electric vehicle, EV.
- Eliica Shown Off To The Press. The 8-wheel wonder Eliica was shown to the press in Japan where it impressed a few, according to Joshua Williams form the Examiner.
- Xconomy On A123 Systems And Boston-Power. A great article from Xconomy that takes an inside and deep look as to where those two companies are in regards of the EV market.
- Arkadelphia Police Department Turns To Hybrid. The Arkadelphia Police Department is getting hybrids, according to NewsDay. This is yet another case of local governments eager to cut down on long term expenses.
That’s it for now, stay tuned for more.