- Daimler Sells Some Tesla To Abu Dhabi. In an incredible twist of irony, the Daimler 10% stake into Tesla Motors is now being dilluted in an investment group in Abu Dhabi called Aabar Investments as a “first joint strategic project”, via Earth2Tech. A trend we will need to keep our eyes on as it could well shape of things to come.
- 64% EVs by 2030. OK, we hoped for 75% by 2020 but this number released by University of California, Berkeley, Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology, via TheGreenCarWebsite is a good place to start if we are to up the ante.
- Suzuki & Mitsubishi U.S. Bye Bye? While Suzuki is unfortunately not a EV player, Mitsubishi is and it seems the company might exit the bottomed out U.S. market, via Bloomberg.
- Laguna Seca EVs. Seeing electric vehicles, EV at the legendary Laguna Seca, especially at the time of Pebble Beach means EVs are coming of age, via AutoBlogGreen. In the meantime, there is still time to buy that 60s Japanese electric conversion here. An electric Honda n600, a perfect candidate.
- CR-Z & FGit Hybrids Hits Japanese Market Fist. Honda is promising its hybrid CR-Zs and Fits will be available to the Japanese market by 2010, according to GreenCarCongress.
Stay tuned for more.