- Pickens Holds Wind Farms. In a not too surprising move, oil billionaire T. Boones Pickens announced that he is delaying his wind farm project and possibly canceling it, according to Forbes. Why not too surprising? The man is sitting on top of one of the biggest natural gas company.
- Musk CEO At Tesla Until Model S. Good news to hear Tesla will keep its current CEO until the production of the Model S, at which point, Musk will probably move to Chairman, via Reuters. Oh, and the reason? Daimler made him do it. Hum…
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles Make Sense. While you readers of Electricnick might already know this, it might surprise you to see not everyone does. That’s why the IntelliChoice survey that just came out again shows how alternative fuel cars save money in the long run, via MarketWatch.
- The Xtreme Green X-Rider. The electric scooter, the X-Rider from Xtreme Green is the first to receive the green EPA thumbs up, according to ZoomLife.
- U.S. Postal Service Gets 6,500 New Alternative Fuel Vehicles. The U.S. Postal Service has acquired a few GM, Chrysler and Ford alternative energy fuels, some E-85 and hybrids, according to AutoBlogGreen.
That is it for now. Stay tuned for more.