- Land Rover Hybrid? After talks of the hybrid Jaguar getting closer, now it is time for Land Rover to divulge a hybrid. The LRX will have a drive system that can run on electricity only, gas only or a combination of the two, much as consumers would like their hybrids. Via AutoExpress.
- Bright Automotive Wants The DoE’s Attention. Bright Automotive is vying for what is left of the $17 billion for their electric dream, via AutoBlogGreen.
- Another Electric Airplane. Another electric airplane is taking its maiden flight in China, the Yuneec International’s E430 electric-powered aircraft which will be at the Oshkosh for EAA AirVenture 2009 air show, via AirVenture.
- UK Spends $40 Million On Electric Car Program. Who says there is a recession? The UK will spend $40 million on a large project to get EVs and other fuel efficient cars on the road. Via AutoBlogGreen.
- Something Fishy In Washington. This has the potential to either become big news or quickly get squashed, but a lawsuit involving a multi-billion dollar hybrid car plant in Mississippi backed by Chinese businessmen is being uncovered. Via WREG.
That’s it for now. Stay tuned for more.