The good news when it comes to electric vehicles, EV is that different companies, backed by government will and sometimes funds are working on the different aspects of making the electric drive dream real.
- UPDATE: Quantya and Zero Motorcycles. Here is the result from the Las Vegas AMA/Maxxis MiniMoto Supercross race electric motorcycle post test between the U.S versus Europe, Quantyas edged out Zero Motorcycles. Hoping this will prompt a good spirit competition and further the cause. Also to be fair, the Quantya riders were ex-pros.
- Solar Energy Earnings. Here is a James Rickman reports on solar companies on Seeking Alpha. First Solar raised its net income by about $0.50 per share, despite a slight decrease in quarter-to-quarter profits. Solar Power posted an unexpected net loss. The rest of the article is good round up of other alternative energy companies.
- NY Police Turns To Nissan Altima Hybrid. In a effort to cut down on costs and pollution, the NY City police force has acquired 40 Nissan Altima hybrids, according to DailyTech.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid Could Create More Hypermilers. It had to happen but according to AllCarsElectric, Wards Auto predicts the eco-fuel gauge display on the Ford Fusion hybrid will create even more hypermilers.
- A Little More On The Model S In NY. Great post from DailyGreen covering the introduction of the Tesla Model S in New York City. Check out the video below.
That’s it for now, stay tuned for more.