- Tesla News. The Model S will be in on display in New York City on Thursday, April 30 (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and Friday, May 1 (noon to 9 p.m.) at The Plaza Hotel, 5th Avenue at Central Park South, New York, NY 10019. Go and see, it is worth it. And if you miss it, you can always catch it on the David Letterman show on the 29th. And so far, more than 900 reservation have been claimed for the Model S. Good news indeed, at least for Tesla.
- Shai Agassi Interview. Our friend over at EcoGeek have interviewed Shai Agassi. The gist, their EV will cost around $20,000, minus government incentives and they would be around $12 to 13,000. When you buy a car, you sign up for a miles plan. Sounds familiar, cell phone users? Very good news for the plugs for their EVs that have to comply with ISO standards. Better Place has a fully functioning battery swap place in Japan that can do it in 45 minutes.
- UK Imports Tazzari EV. The UK will officially import the Tazzari EV in Ireland and England, according to AutomotiveWorld.
- AFS Trinity On CNN. Finally the TV media has discovered our friends at AFS Trinity as you can see in this clip on CNN.
- Solar Gets Affordable. Good move from SolarCity who introduced SolarLease a program that enables homeowners to lease solar panel systems for a low monthly rate and zero money down, according to the MiamiHerald.
There you go. See, we promised good news. Now stay tuned for more.