- iChange, Time For A Change. Rinspeed’s incredible iChange is not only good looking but modular. With a push of a button, it can morph to seat more, according to AutoExpress. The numbers? 0-60mph under 4 seconds and 137mph.
- Hybrid Panoz Racer. We love those stories that involve racing and electricity and this from DueMotori says the Corsa Motorsports and Zytek Panoz will debut the team’s hybrid-powered 07S prototype at the 57th Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring presented by Fresh from Florida.
- Shock Absorbers Charging Batteries? Why not! According to TechTree, undergraduates at MIT found a way to recap that wasted energy in shocks to electricity for batteries. Love those innovations.
- Honda Insight Hot Cake. We can pretty much predict that the upcoming Honda Insight will sell like hot cakes, according to AP, the demand is very strong.
- Biofuels Not That Clean. We love titles like these, Biofuels, are not that clean, from the Time Of India. Well, of course. It is a fuel that is burned and pollutes, albeit less than gasoline. But readers at Electrinick understand this and know how to differentiate hype from facts.
- BYD’s Sales Explosion. Can you tell what BYD wants to do when you read stories like these, BYD sales up 80% in January, according to China Daily? Next step, the world!
And that’s it for now. Stay tuned for more.