- Welcome Mindset. And here is a new kid on the EV block, the Mindset with its 94hp electric engine coupled to a a lithium battery pack that can get it a range of over 100 miles and a recharge of 6 hours, according to AutoBlogGreen. $65,000 which means that the poll on the same site from Bain & Co that says “rich” people are more willing and eager to buy an EV does make sense.
- Fiat Doblo With AltairNano. And here is a smart transplant, an electric Fiat Doblo with Altairnano batteries.
- Lockheed Looking Green. Great news when big companies as Lockheed Martin are turning green with tidal wave farms, according to EcoGeek.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid Discount. It’s official, owners of the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid will receive a $3,400 tax credit back, according t6o GreenCarCongress.
- Lightening GT Still In The EV Race. Apparently our friends at Lightening GT are still in the race to win the super electric vehicle award, according to the Financial Times by raising 2 million English pounds.
- Toyota Testing Its PHEV Prius. And the numbers are alluring, 65mpg, according to AutoNews. It needs to come out soon. Don’t believe us, read this.
That’s it for now. Stay tuned for more electric news.