- From PHEV To EV. David Kwan from MLive drove the Ford Escape plug-in hybrid, PHEV as well as Mistubishi’s iMiEV. His report? The Escape was very refined and almost plush. The Mitsubishi i MIEV felt a bit like an enclosed version of the GEM, but with much more refined driveline and suspension. Surprised?
- Boston Turning To PHEV. The state of Boston is looking to plug-in hybrids, PHEV to curb costs, according to The BostonChannel.
- Chrysler, Fiat And GM. So what does the Chrysler Fiat tango mean for GM? Bad, according to Seeking Alpha.
- Go Green Expo This Weekend In LA. If you are in LA this weekend, you might want to see the Go Green Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 S. Figueroa St. Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. $10 weekend pass.
- Bright Automotive Exposes Itself. The Indiana-based Bright Automotive will be showing its parallel plug-in hybrid-electric ‘hypercar’ start-up, according to AutomotivWorld and EcoGeek.
- Chrysler Could Pay Back. We don’t know about you but this article is puzzling at the very least. According to Reuters, a senator urged President Barack Obama to require Chrysler to repay the bailout it received if Fiat should take a controlling stake in it. Meaning Chrysler doesn’t have to if the deal doesn’t happen?
- SAIC Hybridizes Rover. According to Channel 4, the Chinese car company SAIC is working on hybridizing a Rover.
That’s it for today. Stay tuned for more.