- Electricity To Replace Gas At GM. Straight from Bob Lutz, GM vice-chairman of product development: “Electricity is one of our best options to replace gasoline and reduce our dependence on petroleum,”, according to PaddockTalk.
- What To See At The Detroit Auto Show. According to MLive, are not just showing cars. Going technological, anyone?
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid. What is right and what’s wrong with GM, according to JacksonVille.
- Insight Challenges Prius. Honda had a brilliant plan when it thought about introducing its Insight hybrid, HEV that would cost less than Toyota’s Prius, according to SunTimes.
- After Talking About It, Who Will Build Them? Good question from the NYTimes, that acknowledges the advertising of hybrids from manufacturers.
- China Charges Ahead Of The Rest. The Washington Post raises the point that China may leap ahead of the U.S. auto market. No comment there…
- Introducing, More Help For Detroit. How do you announce another round of cheap loan negotiation with a new government? According to Freep.
- 40 Miles For The Volt, 250 For BYD? Here is the rub, how can our top notch engineers squeeze 40 miles from their extended range electric vehicle, E-REV when BYD claims 250, according to Omaha?
The Detroit auto show has set forth a trend this year that might be out of pace with many manufacturers.